Iguana Art Children’s Art Parties are a unique and fun way for your child to celebrate their birthday or any special occasion with their friends and each child takes their masterpiece home!!
Available to book all year round! During term time & school holidays, (subject to availability).
How Many Children?
Minimum 8 children required, maximum 30 children
1.5 HOUR ACTIVITY
COST = £20.00 per child (up to 14 children)
COST = £18.00 per child (15 or more children)
COST = £15.00 per child (20 or more children)
Maximum 30 children
1 HOUR ACTIVITY
COST = £15.00 per child (up to 14 children)
COST = £13.00 per child (15 or more children)
COST = £10.00 per child (20 or more children)
Maximum 30 children
PRICES INCLUDE ART MATERIALS & APRONS ARE PROVIDED.
Fun, creative art parties for kids!
PLEASE NOTE ~
~ If your party is booked on a Sunday there is an extra charge of £35.00 on top of the total party cost
(PLEASE NOTE ~ We only provide the art bit, you have to provide all food/drinks/cakes!)
HOW TO BOOK
Please contact Emma to discuss the date & time you would like your party.
A non refundable deposit of £50.00 will be required at least 4 weeks in advance.
Bookings are only confirmed when we have received the £50.00 deposit.
The final outstanding balance to be paid in CASH, in full on the day.
Call : 07962303937
Email : email@example.com
***ALL PARTY CHILDREN GET IGUANA ART BADGES & STICKERS!***
PLEASE NOTE ~
* If children are under 4 years old, parents/helpers must stay
* If children are aged 4+ years Parents do not need to stay.
(You are welcome to come back at the end to do cakes/food etc!)
* If there are more than 15 children at the party it is your responsibility to provide a couple of extra helpers/parents to keep an eye on things!
* If Iguana Art is required to bring extra help you will be charged an extra fee for this.
Activities & Themes
Iguana Art Birthday Parties offer children a huge range of activities & projects to choose from plus a wide variety of materials they can explore & experiment with!
Each child is encouraged to use their imagination & initiative. The art teacher provides inspiration and ideas.
There are tons of different party activities & projects to choose from!! You can make your art party totally unique!
• PARTY THEMES ideas for party themes include: ghosts & ghouls, princesses, Harry Potter, dragons & monsters, dancers, cars & motor bikes, fairies, sport, animals & nature, pop stars, cartoon characters, mythical creatures, mermaids, tribal warriors, fashion, castles, pirates, mini beasts, imaginary creatures, outer space, the sea side, super heroes and dinosaurs…………
• ACTIVITY IDEAS A few activity ideas are: paint a picture, clay modelling, paint a t shirt, 3D painting, decorative mirrors with mosaics, collage, mosaic art, door signs, decoupage, 3D wooden models, fridge magnets, mask making, badge making, 3D plant pot design, fossil plaques, glass painting & much more!
Materials and Activities on offer during the Birthday Parties
Animals, creatures, structures, vehicles, sculptural, mini worlds, using plaster
There are lots of art and construction loose parts on offer so that the children can make their own sculptures and models. We demonstrate the use of tools such as a glue gun, mixing glues and other natural materials with sand to create textured surfaces/collages.
WORKING WITH FABRIC
Techniques used to colour fabric and then creations/art work, t-shirts, pencil cases from fabric.
DECORATIVE PLANT POTS
Terracotta or plastic, hand painted & decoupage with acrylic paints.
plant pots, bottles, boxes, jars, tins etc
hand painted & decoupage
Creating mosaics using tiles and small mirrors on flat surfaces, bowls, birdhouses, picture frames.
On wooden boards, boxes, plant pots
Using beads, jewels, sequins, tiles, feathers, paper, tissue paper, fabric, felt, ribbons, pressed flowers, shells, buttons, pebbles, tree bark, wool, tin foil, card,coloured transparent papers, Acrylic papers
DRAWING & COLOURING
pencils, coloured pencils, chalk pastels, oil pastels, charcoal, water colour pencils,
jars, bottles, sun catchers, candle holders
Creatng masks, sculptures with paper and making hand made paper
Objects using loose parts
peg people, wooden model kits, money boxes, wind chimes
Making textural molds and using bandages with plaster.
MIXED MEDIA PICTURES
paint, clay, collage materials, natural materials, sculpting /textured paste on boards
On wooden boards, canvases, water colour paper, T shirts/fabric/ bags
Using poster paint, water colours, oil paint, acrylic paint, fabric paint, glass paint
THEMED PAINT CHALLENGES!
Children have a limited amount of time (30 mins) to create unique artwork based on the set theme/idea!
PAPER & CARD
mobiles, decorations, pencil pots, greetings cards,
using – cardboard, paper, tissue paper & decorative paper
clay, cardboard, wood, wire